PHRi Exam Preparatory Course
A certification is a clear confirmation of your competency, commitment and expertise in your profession and a great way of advancing your career. The HR career requires skill and competent practitioners to effectively plan and manage an organisation.
It has been reported that 34.2 percent of all HR professionals have at least one HR certification. Most employers these days make reference to having your HR certification during job interviews or is made a criterion for job promotion in certain cases.
As such, getting the PHRi Exam Certification (Professional in Human Resource International) will help you as an HR practitioners to rank higher in HR departments as well as earn more money and the necessary skills required to thrive. Obtaining a PHRi certification is a sure boost in your HR career. Research has shown that this certificate is mentioned frequently as a preferred qualification to kick start or upscale your HR career.
In this article, we will cover these sub topics:
- What is the PHRi certification?
- Is the PHRi certification worth your effort, time and money?
- Who is eligible for this certification?
- How and where can you get this certification?
- How do you get started?
- What will you learn?
What is a PHRi Exam Certification?
The Professional in Human Resources International Certification (PHRi) is a certification awarded by the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). This certification provides an HR practitioner with theoretical knowledge and practical experience in human resource management.
Getting the PHRi certification will help you prove your knowledge and understanding of the technical and operational aspects of HR. Obtaining this certification will help show your recruiter or boss that you have successfully gained a wide ranging of the fundamentals of human resources management.
Is the PHRi Exam Certification worth your effort, time and money?
If you’re thinking of securing an HR certification, then you should think of securing this. Studies have estimated that pay levels could be up to 3% higher for HR employers with the PHRi certification. So, if you’re a mid-professional you should think of taking this certification course, because this is one of the best human resource certifications.
Not just that, according to Payscale, HR professionals who are certified also get promoted faster and tend to hold positions of higher regard compared to their non-certified HR professionals.
Another important reason to note is that these certifications gives you an edge over other HR professionals, during recruitment after you must have shown these in your resume.
Interesting right, delay no Further!
Who is eligible for this certification?
The PHRi is mostly for mid professionals that must have one of the following:
- One year of experience in a professional – level HR position and a master’s degree or global equivalent
- Two years of experience in a professional level HR position and a bachelor’s degree or global equivalent
- Four years of experience in a professional level HR position and a high school diploma or global equivalent.
If you have any of the requirements listed above, you’re good to go.
How / where can I get this certification?
Getting an approved and trustworthy HRCI training and exam preparatory center can be a hassle. Confused about the quality of service or scared of being duped. Vantage Certifications is your best plug for HR Certifications in Nigeria.
Vantage Certification is an approved HR certification training and exam preparatory institute in Nigeria and Canada. Vantage Certifications partners with world-leading institutions to provide certifications which are valuable to industry leaders across the world. Our Global HR Certifications offer Individuals and Organizations the opportunity to benefit from our extensive pool of facilitators with relevant industry experiences.
Our faculties have exceptional credentials that are complemented with practical and professional experience in the HR field in Nigeria and Abroad. Through our unique blend of academic knowledge and industry experience, we ensure that our candidates’ professional needs are at the forefront of our training modules.
We provide opportunities for HR professionals to network and share real world experience and we are totally reliable when it comes to delivering practical and professional experience.
How do you get started?
At Vantage Certifications, we have three different training packages and they include:
- The In-class training package: This starts with a 6 day in-class training done weekend/weekdays followed by a virtual learning schedule for another 6 weeks. Our in-class training offers you over 1500 practice test and exam questions, with a 24/7 WhatsApp group support for you, a globally recognised certificate of completion and many more.
- The Online training package: The online training package has a flexible study schedule that allow you to train from the comfort of your home, get access to over 1500 practice test and mock exam questions with 24/7 support from our team among others.
- Self-study training package: The self-study training package offers students access to over 1500 practice test and mock exam questions, Soft copy of training material with 24/7 support from our team among others
All three packages have been specially designed to suit the need of every candidates. The in-class suits the need of those who can attend the physical classes while the Online and Self-study suits the need of those who can’t attend the physical class. Regardless of the package you choose, you can be assured to get the best of each training package.
The exams can be written all year round but it is subject to availability of the testing center of your choice. The exam is purely computer based and consists of 170 multiple questions that should last for about 3 hours and 15 minutes.
What will you learn:
- Talent acquisition
- HR Administration & Shared services
- Talent management & development
- Compensation, benefits & work experience
- Employee Relations & Risk management
- HR information management
Conclusively, the cost of the certification exam is $340. Note that these courses will prove to your employers that you have the knowledge and skills to move up in your career. There would be no Refunds once an examination application is approved.
Getting the PHRi Exam Certification at Vantage Certifications will help you save cost and learn from the very best in the HR Industry. We have Taiwo Dayo-Abatan, as a member of our advisory board and Yemi Faseun as the Chairman, Advisory board.
Having these amazing HR Professionals on board for the PHRi certifications will not only improve your core competency but also get you connected with the right people.
To get more information about the PHRi Exam Certification, check our website: https://vantagecertifications.ca/, send us an email: email@example.com or call 0813 730 6054, 08060299175, 08068571295 for more information
Ready to take your career to the next level with the PHRi certification.